Monday, June 20, 2011

First Hover Blog Post!

It's a little after midnight and I am hoping to get this blog running in less than an hour! It is certainly a work in progress, but I hope that in creating this blog we will be better able to serve our loved ones by allowing you to be better connected with our ministries. So what is the latest? Well Shaun is in the living room with Jesse Ruggles packing to leave for Asia. I will be driving them to the airport in less than 10 hours! The team of 5 skaters will be doing skateboard outreach in southeast Asia for the next 25 days! Please pray for them! Also pray for me, Jessica, I will be holding down the fort here in L.A. 
Oh! Another update~ today I was able to photograph for Project Love, my most favorite clothing line, and it was SO amazing! Check out their website at www.projectyourlove.com
yours truly (Jess!) modeling a super cute tee from Project Love 

Shaun skateboarding while on outreach in India- a glimpse of what will be happening in the next 25 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment