Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Asia Update

Shaun contacted me on Sunday for the first time since he left! I was so excited that when I received the text message from him I cried instantly. That would have been alright if I were alone in my home, but instead I was alone in a store- the poor women shopping next to me must have thought I was crazy! Shaun gave me a great update!

He said they are having all kinds of awesome God appointments, they met 2 kids under a bridge one night after skating and they wanted to receive Christ and get plugged into a Bible study! Shaun and the guys were able to encourage hundreds of believers from 26 churches. This week they are going back to the place where Shaun went almost 3 years ago for his DTS outreach. As of today he had already reconnected the main guy he skated with back then!

Here are 2 photos he has taken:


Please keep praying for them!! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment