Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17th-31st Infusion at YWAM LA!!

For the next two weeks YWAM LA is hosting young people from ages 13-25 for a discipleship program called Infusion! I think there are around 40 students who arrived today and the energy on the campus is extra high! Shaun and I will not be on staff for Infusion but we are involved- he is leading the Skate Track and I am leading Create track, plus we are also going to be drivers for the group, so we get to participate in many of their outings. One of the events I am most excited for is driving to Las Vegas for a night of ministry and evangelism on the strip! Shaun and I (but mostly Shaun!) will be able to do a morning of teaching as well- sharing with the students about "Relationships and Purity". Please pray for the young people to have their lives overwhelmed by the love and power of Christ!! I am expecting this to be a new beginning for many of them as they discover the heart of God and His plans for their lives!

Also be sure to check out Project Love Apparel! Mention YWAM LA Create when you order and a portion of the proceeds will go to supporting our ministry!!
www.projectyourlove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment